Our program stresses child-centered learning, with ample opportunity for growth and decision-making. Teachers interact closely with children, and respect each child as a unique individual.
- Children participate in structured activities, free play and active outdoor play. Each class offers age-appropriate toys and activities.
- Children are encouraged to make choices, and are never forced to participate in any activity.
- Children enjoy art, story time and circle time each day.
- Some classes include special enrichment programs such as music and language.
- Older children also take educational field trips to area attractions such as Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, the Governor’s mansion, planetariums, bowling, game ranches, the High Museum, the Fox Theatre, and more.
Parents are welcome to visit at any time.